BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Do it if you want

What I was doing 10 years ago?
Let's see, I was 27. Drinking, partying, smoking lots of pot, having lots of sex, going to see local metal bands every week. Just enjoying the hell out of life.

Five Snacks I Enjoy:
~Popcorn
~Pringles
~Anything chocolate
~Chips and salsa
~Ice cream

Five Things On My To Do List Today:
~Finish my laundry
~Take my mom to pick up her car
~Vacuum the downstairs
~Go for my walk
~Look for somebody on Myspace

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
~Pay off my mom's house
~Go to Europe for Download Festival. Every year.
~Buy my own salon
~Travel the world
~Donate to charity

Five jobs I have had:
~Fast food worker (worst job ever)
~Pizza delivery
~File clerk
~Bartender
~Hair stylist

Five of my bad habits:
~Nail biting
~Swearing
~Road rage
~Procrastinating
~Not always thinking before I speak

Five places I have lived:
~Ft. Smith, Arkansas
~Louisville, Kentucky
~Norfolk, Virginia
~Hampton, Virginia
~Virginia Beach, Virginia

1 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

you too?? ive seen this post everywhere. i havent convinced myself to do it yet.