BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tagged by Scargosun

Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post linking to their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I have been legally separated from my ex longer than I was married to him. We're still not divorced.

2. I probably spend way too much time online.

3. I met Jared Leto on an internet game site this past November. I was all "omgomgomg" for a few days after that.

4. I love stupid movies

5. I hate bad grammar

6. I hate when people TyPe LiKe ThIs. It's fucking annoying.



Since I don't (to my knowledge) have 6 people who even read my blog, I'll give you 3.
Jared
Shannon
Shelby

3 comments:

The Muffin Man. said...

are you kidding me!
Is this thanks for last night, and not posting too often?

KatBouska said...

Hi I just bopped over from Jared's site...and amen to number six. I HaTe ThAt ToO...it took me about ten seconds just to do that. ;) Great list!

ShelbyAnne said...

Did I tell you I did this? Well I did!