BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I was going to blog yesterday

...but I forgot. And now I don't remember what I was going to write about. Go me.

Last night I was texting Jade, and we started talking about Prince. We're both old-school Prince fans, even though she's really too young to remember when he was in his heyday. After that conversation, I decided to buy "1999" from iTunes. I have it on vinyl, but I don't have a record player. I have a lot of shit on vinyl, because I am a pack-rat. But I digress. After I downloaded it, I put it on my iPod. I was listening to it on my walk this morning. I forgot what an awesome album it was. Took me right back to when I was 14...

I know there was other stuff I was going to write about. I'm sure I'll remember later...

3 comments:

scargosun said...

oooo! I remember when I bought Purple Rain and brought it to a party when I was in either 7th or 8th grade. It was the hit of the party. ;)

ShelbyAnne said...

HEY! Even young(er) people can reminisce with the best of em about PRINCE and NKOTB (although i'm not sure they were really your thing...). More importantly, don't you love remembering how good albums are that you lost? And how iTunes brings it back to you in about 4 seconds flat?

ShelbyAnne said...

Re: your comment. EXACTLY. I need to vent about all those people without worrying about offending anyone!