BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I. Am. Fucking. Bored.

So I did this. So now you all have to do it.

1. Who was the last person to call you babe?
Most likely Terry or Jade

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
I'll at least take it to the corral thing

3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
Sure

4. Has someone ever sang a song to you?
Yup.

5. Do you play Sudoku?
Yup

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
I'd like to think so. But I'm a bit of a wuss.

7. Have you danced in the rain?
Not sure. Maybe.

8. Would you consider yourself a jock/prep/goth/emo/gangster?
No/no/used to be/no/and no

9. Ever been to the beach?
I live in Virginia Beach....what do you think?

10. Do you like cheese?
Yes

11. Have you ever been to the emergency room?
Not for myself

12. Do you like hot or cold weather more?
Hot

13. How many different kinds of meat have you eaten?
What an odd question. Beef, pork, chicken, turkey, venison, squirrel, most seafood

14. Do you pass gas and blame it on others?
LOL no

15. Do you like winter?
Eh...too cold

16. Have you wiped a booger under your desk?
LOL who writes these things?

17. Do you have a secret crush?
I seriously doubt it's a secret...

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would do?
Panic?

19. Would you get plastic surgery?
I doubt it

20. Who do you text the most?
Jade

21. What color are your eyes?
Brown

22. How tall are you?
5'4"

23. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
Nah, they're fine

24. Has a rumor been spread about you?
Sure, when I was in high school

25. Have you written a secret admirer letter?
When I was like, 12

26. Ever fallen for your best friend?
Yessssss

27. Age you lost your virginity?
15

28. Would you pretend to like something to please your partner?
I don't think so

29. Favorite Ex?
Hmm...Kai I guess.

30. Are you insecure about your weight?
Sometimes

31. Ever had a sexual fantasy?
Only when I'm breathing. lol

32. Would you rather give or receive?
Give

33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Both rule

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I am the female version of my father.

35. How long does it take you in the shower?
About 20 minutes

36. Do you watch reality tv?
Ugh...god no

37. What movie do you want to see right now?
Indiana Jones

38. Do you illegally burn music?
Rarely

39. What did you do for New Years Eve?
Got drunk at home

40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
Never saw it

41. Last sporting event attended?
Pfft

42. Have you been to an IMAX theater?
Yup. They have one at the Virgina Air & Space Center.

43. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Indeed she was

44. Were you a planned pregnancy for your parents?
I actually don't know

45. What is your middle name?
Elaine

46. How old was your mom when she gave birth to you?
24

47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
6-7

48. Last time you had sex?
Shut. Up.

49. What do you buy at the Movies?
M&Ms and Cherry Coke

50. Do you know how to play poker?
Yup

51. Do you wear your seat belt?
Always

52. What do you wear to sleep?
A smile =]

53. Anything big ever happen in your town?
They held one of the D.C. Sniper trials here

54. Is your hair straight or curly?
Curly now

55. Is your tongue pierced?
Nope

56. Do you like Liver and Onions?
Gross...

57. What is your favorite sushi?
California rolls

58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny, but with the common sense to know when it's appropriate.

59. Ever been to Hollywood?
Nope

60. Who is on your mind right now?
A few people actually. For different reasons.

61. Any plans for tonight?
I plan to be lazy.

62. Last party attended?
Christmas party for work

63. Do you hate chocolate?
Who in their right mind would hate chocolate?

64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
My mom and I don't really fight about specific things. We just always happen to be in bad moods at the same time.

65. Are you a gullible person?
Nah

66. Ever go to a theme or costume party?
Not in years

67. If you could have any job what would it be?
Hair stylist to the stars! lol

68. Are you easy to get along with?
I try to be

69. What is your favorite time of day?
Mid-afternoon

70. Are you a generally happy person?
I'm not UNhappy.

0 comments: