BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

I am awesome, but in pain


I won this Dooney & Burke bag at work for selling the most retail in our district (8 salons) for the month of March. I rule.

My first day back at work was pretty uneventful other than recieving the bag. It wasn't terribly slow though.

My thumb still hurts. I just took some ibuprofin. Hopefully that will help with the pain and the swelling. I never realized how much I use my right thumb at work until today. I'm also using my right index finger to hit the spacebar as I type. It feels very awkward. I've had to fix many typos in this post.

There goes another one...

3 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

funny how the fingers you dont think you use much are most important when they hurt.

The Muffin Man. said...

use neosporin.

scargosun said...

I like that bag! When you said it was a D&B bag I thought it was completely different. Way to go!