BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

*sigh*

Back to work tomorrow. After 5 days off. A few more days would have been nice.

I seem to have an ingrown thumbnail or something. Hurts like a bitch when I hit the spacebar. Ow..

Jared keeps misspelling my name. He's transposing the y and the l. That seems ot be the most common misspelling of my name. Sorry Jay, just had to point that out. lol

My favorite got voted off American Idol last night. Oh well...

Ow, my thumb...


I just had to edit this because I misspelled "misspelling." I'm a fucking genius, I'm telling you.

2 comments:

The Muffin Man. said...

lmfao.

scargosun said...

1. Take some Advil for the swelling. That is what is making it hurt.

2. Soak it in the hottest water you can stand for about 5 minutes.

3. If you have Hydrogen Peroxide, pour a little on the offending area.

I had one about a month ago that literally kept me awake. I was tired enough that I was contemplating cutting off my thumb. Luckily this remedy helped a ton.