BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Sleeplessness and inventory

I probably had about 4 hours of sleep last night. I turned my light out around midnight. Woke up around 1:30. Tossed and turned for a good hour-hour and a half. Woke up again at 5:30. My alarm went off at 6. It was not going to be a fun day.

So we had to do inventory at the shop today. It was just me and my boss because no one else could (wanted to) make it. We actually got it done pretty fast because we've both done it about a billion times. But I had to recount a few things due to lack of sleep. I was transposing numbers and all that fun shit. But I got it done and was even able to get a lunch break. I had a roast beef sandwich, Cheetos Puffs and blue Gatorade. Blue Gatorade is the shit, btw.

I'd love to take a nap, but it's 6pm. I'd be up uber-late tonight. I have to go with mom in the morning to get her car serviced so I can drive her home after she drops it off.

Shannon should do that tattoo survey I did a few days ago.

So get to it Shannon!

4 comments:

scargosun said...

I did inventory at the retail place I work my 2nd job, it rhymes with Lottery Yarn. It was a NIGHTMARE.
I want to do the tat survey but since I only have 1 it woul dbe kinda lame.

Dirty White boy said...

do you have a weird crush on my brother?
gross.

Dirty White boy said...

cool dude?
HIM????
lol, if u say so.

ShelbyAnne said...

Cot dahmn those nights when sleep mocks you like "haha! lay awake some more!" IRG! You're sounding rather...chipper lately...or am I making crap up?