BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

If you read this you gotta post it on yours, with your answers

Unless, of course you've already done it.


1) Three days from now will you kiss someone?
I doubt it. Not that I'd mind.


2) What color are your eyes?
Golden brown


3) What does your third text say?
"My photographer says I can pull off the babyface look, which I do at the club, so add a blonde wig with bangs...Maybe add another 0 to that 100. Lol!"


4) And who was it from?
Jade


5) Do you like what you see in the mirror?
Some days


6) What are you wearing right now?
Grey pj pants, Static-X t-shirt. I bum around the house in pj pants and band shirts.


7) What are you most looking forward to?
I'm not sure right now, actually.


8) Gotta work today?
Nope!


9) Have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past 7 hours?
No I have not.


10) Have you ever been awake for 48 hours?
Not that I recall.


11) Do you like your first name?
I like that it's different. I dislike that it's always being misspelled and mispronounced.


12) Do you like to cuddle?
Yes I do. I'm girly like that.


13)What are you listening to?
Pay For It by Mindless Self Indulgence


14) What are your initials?
CEP


15) Baseball or football?
Ugh...neither.


16) Married?
Been there, done that.


17) Favorite kind of blanket?
I love big, fluffy duvets.


18) What's your biggest fear?
No one remembering me when I'm gone.


19) How do you feel about chocolate-covered strawberries?
I like the occasion for me to actually get chocolate covered strawberries. You do know choc covered strawberries leads to sex. Right? Well, it does in my world.
I am keeping Jared's answer. =]


20) What kind of soap do you use?
Irresistable Apple shower gel from Bath & Body Works


21) Europe or the Caribbean?
I'd like to visit either. Or both.


22) How do you feel about racism?
It's sad that it even exsists anymore...


23) Who is the sexiest person alive?
Well I guess I should say Jared, since he'll probably read this. lol...He is damn sexy though. Yup, I said it.


25) Name a song that reminds you of old memories?
Shout At The Devil by Motley Crue. A girlfriend of mine and I made up a dance to it in 8th grade.


26) Do you like the color gray?
Eh...it's kind of a boring color, actually.


27)Is there anyone you can't stop thinking about?
Yeah, there is.


28) Look outside, how's the weather?
The sun is starting to go down. It's still warm out though.


29) Are you jealous of anyone right now?
Not really, no.


30) Did you ever think someone didn't like you, but came to find out they really did?
Umm...not that I remember.


31) Last time you ate grilled cheese?
Oohhh...a long time ago. Damn, now I want some grilled cheese. <---- me too!


32) Name something great that happened today?
I haven't done a whole lot today. Although, Jared posting that video for me was pretty awesome.


33) Do you regret doing something today?
Nope


34) When you think of the rainbow, what pops in your head?
Skittles! Taste the rainbow!


35) How are you feeling?
Pretty good


36) Do you watch the Oscars?
Usually

37) Favorite movie?
Anything from Kevin Smith. Right now, Chasing Amy.

39) Desktop or Laptop?
I have a desktop. I want a laptop.

40) Would you date someone 10 years older than you?
Eh...maybe. I prefer younger though.

41) What would you do if your significant other wanted to go into the military?
I live in a military town. It wouldn't be the first time by a longshot.


Where the fuck is #42?
At your mom's


43) What's your dream car?
1967 Mustang convertible


44) Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
A few people yeah


45) List one fact about you?
I AM BORED


46) Do you think you're old?
Compared to pretty much ALL of my friends, I am. =[


47) Are you afraid of the dark?
Not at all.

4 comments:

scargosun said...

Yeah, he must have been bored.

ShelbyAnne said...

Okay first, I will remember you.

And second, we're all sort of lameo for filling out surveys. You guys really make me feel less nerdy. In a super-cool kind of way, haha.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope Jared gets over his list obsession... I hate surveys... but they are kinda fun to read.

I like your choice of '67 Stang.

Dirty White boy said...

You made up a dance to, shout at the devil. (muffling laugh). Vince neal would be so proud.