BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Re-vamped my blog

Yay!

Behold the purpleness!

And then I did another one of these:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Open iTunes or put your music library on shuffle. For each question, write the name of the song that plays.


What do I think of my mother?
No Shelter - Rage Against The Machine

What do I think of my father?
Exit - U2
How fitting...

What describes my siblings?
Dead Girl Superstar - Rob Zombie

Did I have a happy childhood?
Rooster - Alice In Chains


High School

What was high school like?
Thoughtless - Evanescence

Was I a good student?
Valentine's Day - Linkin Park

Did I party a lot?
Pardon Me - Incubus


Love

What describes my first love?
Session - Linkin Park

Do I have a boyfriend/Girlfriend?
Nobody's Real - Powerman 5000

Do I like someone?
Let It Grow - Eric Clapton


Life

What was today like?
Down In A Hole - Alice In Chains

What are most days like?
Hell & Consequences - Stone Sour

Whats my life like?
I'm With Stupid - Static-X
LOL

What is in store for this weekend?
Here It Comes Again - Korn

What song describes my parents?
Layla - Derek & the Dominos

How is my life going?
Mind Fields - The Prodigy

Do I act my age?
Into The Great Wide Open - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

What song will they play at my funeral?
China Girl - David Bowie

Wedding?
Walking In Your Footsteps - The Police

How does the world see me?
(-)Ions - Tool

Will I have a happy life?
Eugene's Lament - Beastie Boys

What do my friends really think of me?
Fall Into Sleep - Mudvayne

Do people secretly lust after me?
Stupify - Disturbed

How can I make myself happy?
Breed - Otep

Whats my family think of me?
All In The Name Of... - Motley Crue

What should I do with my life?
Mind Games - John Lennon

What is my signature dancing song?
Bummer - Monster Magnet

What do I think my current theme song is?
New Model No. 15 - Marilyn Manson

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
User Friendly - Marilyn Manson

What is my life theme song?
A Key To Nothing - Mudvayne

What best describes my life?
Bobo On The Corner - Beastie Boys

What best describes my friends?
Home Sweet Home - Motley Crue

What best describes the person I like?
Buddha For Mary - 30 Seconds To Mars
Ha!

Have you had sex?
Venus As A Boy - Bjork

How will you die?
It's Me Again - Korn

What describes my worst enemy?
Cuts You Up - Static-X

Do I enjoy life?
Silent Scream - T.S.O.L.

Am I a good person?
Coma Black - Marilyn Manson

Do I make others happy?
Saw Red - Sublime w/ Gwen Stefani

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow purple lots of purple

Dirty White boy said...

holy cow its bright in here.

you can come to my grandmas house with me for mac n cheese. she makes bitchin veggie lasagna too.

i might do this question thing, god knows i aint got nothin else going on.

scargosun said...

I am enjoying the purple! It looks really cool.

WTF for S? I think Kimmy better not meet you, me or Kathy in a dark alley.

minijonb said...

i love these iTunes quizzes. they are sooo revealing!

Dirty White boy said...

i almost choked when i saw....
What best describes the person I like?
Buddha For Mary - 30 Seconds To Mars
Ha!