BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Some sweet violent urge...

I love my mother to pieces. She is the most important person in my life and I don't know what I'd do without her.

BUT

Some days, she makes me was to scream and throw things.

Yesterday was one of those days.

Twice, we were having perfectly fine conversations. Then she decided she didn't want to talk about whatever we were talking about anymore without letting me finish was I was trying to say.

Any time I asked her to explain what she was telling me so I could understand it better, she said I was being "difficult" and "argumentative."

She yelled at me a couple of times with no provocation at all. She was just really moody yesterday.

In her defense, she's had a stressful week. The husband of a friend of hers passed away on Sunday. I know it's bringing back memories of when my step-dad died. It's hard for her.

I've been patient with her for the most part. But really, I'm only human. I can only take so much in a day.

She's better today though, which is good.


This afternoon, I am finally going to see The Dark Knight. I've been waiting for the crowds to die down some. I'm excited. =]

4 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

MOMS..what can I say? I have a few stories about my mother that are just nerve-racking. You can't help but to love them though.

Enjoy the movies.....going to the movies is a thing of the past for me since I have kids.

scargosun said...

Ah Mothers...They are hard to raise arean't they? My Mom is 61 and is currently acting like a lovesick 21 year old.

ShelbyAnne said...

Sounds like all mommies. My mom was being weirdy yesterday. I feel bad for her, but still. Kills me sometimes.

Mom2FiveBratz said...

My mom doesnt act like that, my oldes daughter who think shes knows everything, totally acts like that. Its so aggrivating. Is it wrong to be glad she doesnt live with me?