BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Stupid people

The salon I work at closes at 9pm. As in, close-out is done, lights are out, gate is shut and I am leaving at 9pm. Simple enough, right?

This woman comes in tonight at 8:50 wanting her hair cut. The conversation went something like this.

Me: May I help you? *thinking she's just wanting to buy products*

Woman: Could I get my hair cut?

Me: Ma'am, we close at 9. It's too late to get a haircut.

Woman: I just need a little trim.

Me: Sorry ma'am.

Woman: It'll only take 5 minutes.

Me: It takes longer than 5 minutes to do a proper haircut.

Woman: No it doesn't.

Me: Yes it does.

Woman: No.

Me: Yes.

Woman: *walking out* No.


Seriously?

First of all, where the hell was she all day that she couldn't come get her hair cut until 8:50 at night? Second of all, don't fucking tell me how quickly I can do my job. Do I go to where she works and tell her how to do her job? No, I do not. Because that's fucking rude.

Sometimes I really hate working with the public.

1 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

HA HA HA..
I get attitude like that from some (one) of my co-workers. She will walk up to me and ask me "Don't you think that walker needs to be set higher?" and I will tell her, "NO, I know exactly what I'm doing and where it needs to be set on each individual."

Geez.
You should have told the lady to cut her own hair since it would be so quick.