BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

I hate when days start like this

I normally wake up Monday mornings at 6am. That's so I can have my shower and leisurely enjoy my usual 3 cups of coffee before having to get ready to be at work at 9.

This morning my alarm didn't go off. The reason for that is, I forgot to turn it on. I am a dumbass.

I woke up at 6:38.

It could have been worse. Normally if left to my own devices, I sleep till about 7:30.

I bolted out of bed and started my coffee. Then I took the fastest shower ever. I was able to have only 2 cups of coffee before I had to start getting ready. After I left the house, I stopped at 7-11 and bought a Red Bull to make up for the 3rd cup of coffee I didn't get.

When I got to the shopping center I work at, I stopped at Starbucks for a venti skinny vanilla latte.

I had a hard caffeine buzz on by 9:30. Too much at once. Luckily I was busy so the crash wasn't debilitating.


I did this very sweet little old lady's hair today. She said I gave her the best perm she'd had in years. Totally made my day. =]

4 comments:

Manders said...

mmm...nothing like a Monday morning sugar buzz

Anonymous said...

Okay wait a second... how long does it take to get ready in the morning? You don't have an hour commute do you? I'm really confused.

Anonymous said...

Ah... okay... leisure time. That makes sense. I just was confused if you were one of those that took 2 hours to get oneself ready for work... and I didn't think you were... so thanks for the clarification! I'm a thirty or less than girl too. Sometimes fifteen if I don't hem and haw over what to wear... not like it matters I work with a bunch of geeks!

Dirty White boy said...

it takes you 3 hours to get ready for work!!!!!!??????!!!!!