BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'd like to thank the Academy...

...and by "the Academy," I mean Shelby, for giving me my very first blog award.



So now I get to pass this award on to 3 of my fellow bloggers. Since I don't think I can give it back to Shelby, nor do I think I should give it to anyone she also gave it to, My chosen 3 are...

*drumroll*

Shannon: Because your blogs are just as entertaining, if much less frequent, as your brother's. I know I've told you this before, but you really should blog more.

Scargosun: Because of your general awesomeness, caring, humor, Friday Crackberry pictures and emails to me with random (and not so random) questions. You're great and if we lived near each other I could definitely see us hanging out.

Kathy: While I'm not a parent, your blog (almost) makes me want to be one. But I don't think I'd ever be as good at it as you.


Pass it on!

3 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

Yay! The first award...so far. Hope there are many more to come!!

Dirty White boy said...

im a little hurt. i mean, i offered you oral pleasure and you didnt even offer me an award.

this makes me wonder what shannon is offering you....

ShelbyAnne said...

JARED QUIT WHINING!!!

I wouldn't have been totally offended if you gave it back to me, but three new people is nice, don't you think? We're spreading the luuuvvvvv (best Al Green voice).

Anyway...I had one of those wake-up-late-stub-your-toe-burn-your-breakfast-late-to-work kind of mornings too. I hate those. Reall hate them.