BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Stuff

This is something I don't normally read, but I want to buy this month's issue of Esquire Magazine.

Why, you ask?

Because of the cover story on my beloved Stephen Colbert.

The funny thing is, being female, I feel weird about wanting to buy Esquire Magazine. I can't explain why. I've been known to peruse the occasional issue of GQ if there's an interview with someone I'm interested in reading about. We get it at the salon. So I figure...screw it. I'll buy that issue of Esquire tomorrow.


I bought myself a six-pack of that Tequiza beer. It's supposed to taste kind of like tequila. I doesn't really. But it's not bad.

Chele is seeing Linkin Park tonight...as I type this, as a matter of fact...with her boyfriend. I was invited. I could have gone had I bought a ticket. But I didn't. She's been texting me throughout the show. Now I really wish I'd gone. We saw them together last year. I also saw them in '04. They're awesome live. Hopefully they'll come back next year.

2 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

wanna borrow my issue?

~Sheila~ said...

Esquire? you're worried about buying an esquire? I buy Maxim. I don't care!
The girls are HOT.......kidding.

I read it for the articles.