BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

This is why I love my friends

At some point on Friday, Chele saw Josh. She called him, and I quote, "an immature douchebag" for the way he handled things and proceeded to basically tell him off.

Yesterday he came by my work and apologized for being said douchebag. He said he really hadn't had a lot of experience with relationships or whatever (which I'm prone to believe for various reasons) and he hadn't been sure how to handle things. He admitted he could have handled it better.

About the Myspace comment thing. He said that if he deleted it, he didn't mean to (which I've done, honestly) or that Myspace was just being stupid (which is 100% possible). He said he wanted to stay friends and keep in touch.

So I chose to just let everything go.

He's leaving early this morning. We're parting on good terms. I'm happy about that.

3 comments:

Mom2FiveBratz said...

I hope you find someone that is not a douche bag.

Dirty White boy said...

so...the comment thing, was just a fluke.
hm.
and he wasnt being that big of a jerk.
again, hm.

Cherlyn said...

What's your point Jared?