BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Since everybody else is doing it...

A to Z's of Me

A - Age:
37

B - Bed size:
Full

C - Chore you hate:
Watering the lawn

D - Dessert you love:
Tiramisu

E - Essential start your day item:
Coffee

F - Favorite actor(s)/actress(es):
Jared Leto, Johnny Depp, Jason Lee, Roasario Dawson, Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek

G - Gold or Silver:
Silver

H - Height:
5'4"

I - Instruments you play:
Not a damn thing =[

J - Job title:
Hair stylist

K - Kid(s):
None

L - Living arrangements:
Townhome with mom

M - Mom's name:
Kyla

N - Nicknames:
Witchypoo, Witchy, Poo Poo (only Jade is allowed to call me that), occasionally Cher

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth:
Several weeks after heart surgery when I was 3, a couple of days with pneumonia when I was 7.

P - Pets:
None

Q - Quote(s) you like:
"Be yourself; let you come through"

S - Siblings:
Half brother named John

T - Time you woke up today:
Around 7:20am

U - Unique habit:
I'm very methodical about my work. To an OCD extent.

V - Vegetable you hate:
Any that are overcooked. I prefer raw in most cases.

W - Worst habit:
I bite my nails

X - X-rays you've had:
Chest, foot, teeth

Y - Yummy food you have made:
I make a damn good chocolate mocha mousse.

Z - Zodiac Sign:
Aquarius

1 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

1. awesome that it isnt that long....
2. you are required to write a real post, not surveys.