BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Guess what I saw today!


It was freaking AWESOME!

I waited until today because I really don't like going to movies with 456764346 other people. I wanted to wait until the crowds died down some.

It was totally worth the wait. Loved the story, the performances, the chase scenes, everything. Heath Ledger especially rocked it. He was brilliant. It's a sad shame we'll never see anything like that from him again.
R.I.P. Heath.

There was one thing that bugged me though...that growly voice Christian Bale uses as Batman. WTF is up with that? It just strikes me as weird. But not to the point where it was distracting.

I was a bit concerned it wouldn't live up to all the hype. But it did. I'll definitely be dropping some coinage on the super-duper-deluxe edition DVD that we all know is coming, when it comes out.

5 comments:

ShelbyAnne said...

Yes yes yes! I loved it. I could watch it a thousand times on DVD. I'm gonna try and see it in IMAX sometime in the next week or two. Glad you finally went, SO GOOD!

~Sheila~ said...

Oh my god....I feel like the red headed step child (no offence to anyone).
I want to go to the movies too. I should use this time away from the kids to pamper myself and go out before I start my new job.

Yeah, yeah....that's what I'll do...yeah.



Oh.

Who am I kidding?

scargosun said...

Movies scare me. Pretty much all of them. I am a freak and have a VERY hard time going to them. That "It's only a movie" crap, doesn't fly with me. I will not be seeing this one especially but I am glad that you got to see it and liked it.

f said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who wanted to slap Batman everytime he opened his mouth! Rockin' movie, though!

One question for you: where, oh, where did you find the amazing joker poster????

Great blog, btw -- found you originally on a wicca search, been lurking since. Blessed Be! (Though I'm non-practicing)

Mom2FiveBratz said...

My husband is a Batman fanatic, but Im not. Im hoping when he does go to see this, he takes the kids with him, and I get to stay home, alone..in the quiet.
Christian Bale as batman is just plain weird to me all by itself. Im picturing him in American Psycho (or something like that)and its just odd for that character to be Baman. They should get a sexy batman...like...Brad Pitt. He would be a good batman.